Review common interview questions. Be prepared for the question, review your skills, job experience and others that the employers wants emphasize the following:
• Willingness to work and flexibility
• Driving skills
• Ability and willingness to learn new things
• Contributions to the organizations in which you have worked or volunteered
• Creativity in solving problems and working with people
Practice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask.
- Always bring your updated Resume.
• Copies of offer letter, licenses, transcripts, etc.
- Be On time- It is best that you will arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your time schedule of interview.
• Dress in a manner appropriate to the job you applied for, be Professional.
• Make your sense of Humor and don’t forget to Smile.
• Be confident during the interview, show positive message with your body language.
• Shake hands firmly, but only if a hand is offered to you first.
• Maintain eye contact.
• Listen carefully. Welcome all questions, even the difficult ones, with a smile.
• Give honest, direct answers.
• Develop answers in your head before you respond. If you don’t understand a question, ask for it to be repeated or clarified. You don’t have to rush, but you don’t want to appear indecisive.
• Have a conversation; the best interviews are give and take.
End the interview with a good impression:
- Be courteous and allow the interview to end on time.
• Restate any strengths and experiences that you might not have emphasized earlier.